FOR THE GLORY OF GOD-A TESTIMONY

Sunday, March 29, 2009


Released on INCENSE Vol. I, Issue 2, September 2007

By Joey and Jenny Camo

Glory to God! We want to thank the Lord Almighty for the outpouring of tremendous blessing to my family. We believe that these are the results of our prayers and faithful tithing. We would like to share to everyone how God answered our prayers.

One of our dreams was to have our own home. We’ve been looking for quite sometime but to no avail. Then one day, God sent someone from the church who helped us find one. At first look, we instantly like the house, but the price was 1.5M. We asked for a discount, then prayed earnestly and waited for an answer. After 2 days, the owner called and gave us P200,000.00 discount. God is good. We are now living in Parkview, in our very own home.

Sis Jenny:
Tithing was never my priority before. I even asked why I should give a tithe. I observed that my daughter Kat-kat was prone to sickness and my husband would borrow money for our expenses every time he left to go back as a seaman. Then, when we started giving our tithes, everything had changed. Kat-kat was never been sick again and we never barrow-in fact, we had more than enough for our expenses when Bro. Joey left. Truly, God never disappointed us! He continually poured out His love in our hearts (Rom. 5:5a).

Bro. Joey: I left with so much apprehension because I would be working with lower salary than my previous contract. But I made a decision and I believe that God knew my desire to be promoted as an Engineer Officer. Discouragement came, so I asked my wife Jenny to pray. She made a prayer request to FIT prayer hotline. After 2 months I received my first award an “Employee of the Month” together with my first promotion as Chief Mechanic and salary increase. On the 7th month, God granted the desire of my heart. I am now one of the Engineer Officers. Truly, God lifted up those who trust and humble themselves.

ABOUT US

INCENSE is a local newsletter that covers updates of Jesus Is Lord Church Area 17 Paranaque activities and showcases talents who desire to glorify God through the written genre.

Discover how we started....

Read more>>>

CHURCH SCHEDULE AND LOCATION

JIL QUIRINO
JIL SUCAT
JIL SUN VALLEY
JIL SAN MARTIN
JIL DONA SOLEDAD

TV AND RADIO

BIBLE VERSE FOR TODAY

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page